Weekend Recap: Gardens and Grandmas



There is something so magical and peaceful about going to Red Butte gardens. On Saturday afternoon we decided to quickly pack up our kiddos and head to the gardens for an evening picnic exploration. It was such a blast!






The flowers are still so gorgeous even though it is nearly September. If only I could have same gardening skills so my yard look even a fraction is nice! I suppose it all comes down to free time. There can't be that much of it with a two year old and 5 month old! Ha!



On Sunday the boys and I headed up to Heber City to have brunch with my parents, grandma and aunt and uncle. It is really important for me to spend some time with my grandma as she's getting older and I want my boys to have as many memories of her as possible. Finn just loves her and she is so sweet to him!




Now that I am a mom I am seeing my family and extended family through two different lenses. I see them as the adults they have always been in my life and in that respect I don't see the aging as much. But now that I have the boys I see my family differently and it is becoming more and more apparent how important it is to cherish all of the time that we have together.


Comments

Popular Posts