Found This Gem - Time, You Can Slow Down Now




My ever so tech savvy husband has kindly paired my phone with a Picasa account so all of my videos and pictures are automatically uploaded ( no more notifications that I am out of memory on my phone every other day). Every once in awhile I get these notifications that say I can revisit this day back on such a such year. And while this is such a neat feature, it also makes me a bit sad. Because I see just how much time has passed and how big my Finn has gotten. I know this will just keep happening with Sawyer too. If anything this is a stark reminder that I need to stop focusing on what I should have gotten done or what I should have done differently and I should see that all of these seemingly mundane tasks add up to the sweetest memories.

Here is the other one that melted my heart! Oh baby Finn!




Comments

Popular Posts