New Goal

As I am sitting in one of the many classes I will be taking in pursuit of my Master's, I have realized a new goal that I'd like to give a shot. Posting on the blog daily. Not monthly. Or biweekly. Daily. This seems like a very obtainable goal, especially in comparison to the monumental goal of completing my coursework (hopefully the final set for a really, really long time!).

I think it is important to keep track of what goes on in life. Whether it is something that has happened to myself or Mr. Dub (if given the green light, of course!), or things that I come across on the Internet or in class that I find particularly interesting/inspiring, I think this blog can be a home for it. I find comfort and satisfaction in life when I can make connections between myself and my world.

So here's to the goal!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts