Las Vegas with Amazing Friends


Last weekend I had the amazing opportunity to travel to Las Vegas with three fabulous girls! This was my first official girls' trip. I have traveled with Dana and Jessica on separate adventures, but I have never ventured out with a group. Oh. My. Heavens! It was such a fantastic trip! I feel fortunate to know these girls as teachers and as friends. They are genuine, compassionate, and down right fun! On Sunday night we committed to a true Vegas experience - got dolled up, fueled with a bit of alcohol and tons of smiles, and had a blast! This trip, although only 2 days, has provided us with stories and wonderful memories. I can't wait to travel with these girls again!

Amber, Me, Katie S.

Rebecca and me
Katie S. and Amber
Love us!


Blue Man Group - so fun!
Book envy on my part - Katie S. made a better choice!
Dinner - best fries ever!
um...this may not need a caption
Pool time!
We rock at posing!



The not-so-effective reserved sign
So sad to be leaving

Comments

  1. Yay! I love the post. That was such a fun couple of days. I absolutely agree that it is so fun to have you girls as teammates and as friends.

    Wait... what do you get when you take the 'c' out of chips?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts