Ah, the Internet sometimes I heart you

Lately, I find myself being more and more drawn to the Internet for a source of entertainment or a way to kill time. I probably am using it at inappropriate times - such as now as I am in class - but either way I am starting to find more uses for the web. One website that has brought a smile to my face is http://joebartonwouldliketoapologize.com/ .

This site is hilarious! Rep. Joe Barton has recently apologized to BP for the $20 billion escrow account that will compensate those affected by the oil leak catastrophe going on in the gulf. Yes, he is sorry that BP is going to compensate those people whose lives have been severely impacted by their inability to run their business in an environmentally and socially responsible way.

Nevertheless, this site provides all around awesome apologies with Mr. Barton's name attached to them. Here are a few that have made me laugh!

They all begin with "Joe Barton would like to apologize to:"

"Bernie Madoff for not investing more of his money and enabling him to break even."

"BP, for getting our ocean all mixed up in your oil."

"Goldman Sachs. Our economy wasn't that important anyway. Go nuts."

Comments

Popular Posts