Halloween ~ Part I

Halloween this year was pretty spectacular. Not only did I get to spend time with my wonderful first graders, but I also went to Florida with my mom. Because it was super eventful this year, I thought I would break it down into two posts.

I am pretty dang lucky to work with a wonderful set of first grade teachers. Not only do we team really well, but we also love to match and go all out on costumes!

These are our awesome Halloween shirts

Trying to top last years Fancy Nancy inspired costumes, we went with fairies that are featured in some beginner chapter books for young girls. This was a brilliant plan because Katie Strong found the best tutus to complete our fairy looks!




Halloween in first grade is pretty crazy and it definitely reminds me why I chose to stay in the younger grades!



Comments

Popular Posts