Fortune

It's seems obscure at times. There are days when I think "Really, this is my life?"and then there are days when I ask the same question but with a completely different attitude, one of amazement. Life has been a fantastic roller coaster since starting my first year of teaching, being married, and owning a home. At times I find myself overwhelmed, and I hate to admit it, shortsighted (poor Keaton sees this version of Katie more than anyone else. Thank goodness he is patient!). 


Then days like this roll around and you realize how amazing your life is in comparison. The life of a little guy I learned about today broke my heart. No matter how bad or frustrating I think things are, they really aren't - not in comparison. So thank you, to all of you, who make my life this fantastic! In your own way you help me to stay grounded and open to all of the important moments in life.
Keaton and I in Oregon - one of my favorite pictures of us!




Oregon  Beach

Comments

Popular Posts