Sunday Night Procrastination

While trying to avoid getting ready to start the week I stumbled upon the best application ever! Poladroid.net On this site you can make your pictures into a Polaroid version. I find this fabulous. Keaton, well, his response was "but we already have the pictures." He doesn't see the ingenious of it all! A twist on old technology, one that holds nostalgia (for me, apparently not for Mr. Dub). I remember having a Polaroid camera in elementary school and thinking it was the coolest thing ever, until my sister tragically gave it away as a present.  I loved watching the film develop and, the best part of this app, you get to watch your pictures develop right on your desktop! Brilliant!




Wyatt looks even cuter as a Polaroid!

Keaton and I in Oregon 2007
Ollie

Comments

  1. I love it! That is so awesome! Don't tell, I have a polaroid in my classroom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun, right?! I could just play with this for hours, but I think Keaton would make too much fun of me! hehehe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts