New Kids on the Blog

Cheesiest title by far! But it makes me giggle - a lot! I have recently become a fan of blogs, there are several blogs out there that I love reading, and I thought I might give it a try. Now I'm not making any promises that I will be able to follow through on my blog - heaven knows there may be weeks at a time between posts, but with the cute template in place I should at least give it a shot, right?

So here's a quick run down on my life so far, for those of you who might not know all the details.
* Keaton and I were married on July 3, 2009 (pictures are to follow)
* We bought a house in Holladay and, despite all the work it is taking to update and make it our own, I'm starting to really love our little place!
* I began my first year of teaching as a first grade teacher - I think this blog will be a bit of a loving devotion to all of my cute, and maybe not so cute, lil' ones and the things they say.
* In November, we welcomed our newest addition, Ollie. We adopted him from the Humane Society and he has been such an amazing pup. Now, our family of four seems quite perfect.

There you have it. I can't believe I can edit my life down to four asterisks!

Comments

Popular Posts