Moments



Sometimes it is hard to remember that all I really have with my boys are moments. Between the laundry, doing dinner, endlessly picking up toys; it is easy to lose sight of these moments with my boys when I'm scrambling to try to keep everything together. But when I remember that these precious moments with my littles are numbered and the days where they need me entirely are slowly counting down, I find so much joy in just sitting back and watching them.

Even now while I wait in the car with my oldest as he grabs a few minutes of peace before we head out to have fun with our family. I love just watching him sleep and seeing the resemblance of the baby he was (what feels like) just yesterday.

These moments are the greatest gifts that I will ever have - and there are far too few of them!

Comments

Popular Posts