Happy Birthday Sawyer Bug!



A letter to my sweet boy.  

Dear Sawyer Bug,

   As cliche as it sounds,  it feels like we just brought you home from the hospital.  You were sweet from the first day we met you.   And here you are 1 years old.  Poof! That first year went by so fast.

  Sawyer, Mom and Dad are so proud of you and we are unbelievably thankful to be able to call you ours. You came into our lives and filled this hole in our family.  You made us complete.

  While I was already a mom,  you made me a better one.  You helped instill a sense of calm and easiness to this crazy ride we call parenthood (I may have been a bit neurotic with your brother . . . don't tell your dad I admitted that). I find so much joy in being your mom and watching you chase after your brother trying to emulate everything he does - much to his delight!

  You have grown in so many ways year, hitting all of your milestones with such speed! It really shows us how much you love our little life and can't wait to discover what is next, never wanting to be left out. Sawyer, Mom and Dad are so happy  and excited to see what this next year brings. You are already walking like a champ, so bring on the running! We will gladly chase after you!

   But mostly, sweet boy, I want to tell you thank you. Thank you for being silly, snuggly, and my momma's boy. Thank you for loving your brother, Bear dog, and books. But mostly, thank you for choosing us to be your mom and dad. We love you!












Comments

Popular Posts