Happiness is

Happiness is ...waking up to my husband
Happiness is ... the first sip of warm tea
Happiness is ... cuddling with the puppies
Happiness is ... getting an email at 8:55pm from a first grade student saying she loves you
Happiness is ... taking a day to recoup and find that being you is actually pretty great
Happiness is ... singing out loud when no one is around
Happiness is ... finding those moments that make you smile and forgetting the ones that don't
Happiness is ... finding inspiration on other people's blogs
Happiness is ... loving the girls I work with - I couldn't do most of what I do without you
Happiness is ... knowing I can call my family for instant support, no matter what state they are in

I have been feeling a bit overwhelmed these last few weeks and in an attempt to get things back under control, or at least to a manageable level, I thought I would create a list of what is currently making me happy. When you get down, what do you do to make you smile?
Fun heart graphic from here

Comments

  1. I love this post! It made me happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It was a fun one to write, especially because I was home to write it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts