Monday night pizza

Mr. Dub and I decided we wanted to try our hand at making our own pizza. From the dough to the toppings, we did it all. I haven't made pizza dough, or really any bread dough before, and all I can say is thank heavens for the kitchenaid mixer! We chose to make two types of pizza, a potato/shallot/rosemary cheese pizza and then a cheese pizza with rosemary and garlic. I must say, we were pretty dang proud of ourselves.

I followed the dough recipe from here at  simplyrecipes.com

We were so surprised at how much our dough grew!

The recipe says to "punch it down" I think this was Mr. Dub's favorite part.

Our super delicious potato pizza prior to the oven. Recipe found here

After the oven!

First bite coming up!

Very delicious!

Comments

  1. That looks like so much fun! Healthy, satisfying and yummy. I'm very impressed with all your cooking skills.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts