A Trip with the Pups

Spring break. I normally don't equate this time off with snow, but that's what we've had for the last few days. So, in search of sunshine and warmth, Mr. Dub and I took the puppies down to San Rafael Swell for the day. We went hiking to the back of one of the canyons and I can't even explain how much fun it was. Ollie and Wyatt were lovin life! There were sections on the hike that I didn't know if they would be able to follow us (boulders, loose/steep hills, etc), but holy cow, I swear they are part mountain goats! Here are a few pictures from our awesome Easter Sunday!

At the beginning of the hike
So happy!
Wyatt loved to investigate holes - he crawled under this bolder to find us
His little tongue is hangin out :)

Us :)
Mountain Goat Wyatt!
Me and Ollie 
Zonked out in the back of the car!

Comments

  1. Cute doggies! Looks like you guys had a great time and spent some time out of the snow. Lucky!

    P.S. You look super cute, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! You always leave the nicest comments :) The puppies loved it down there. I think there are going to be a lot more day trips in their future!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts