Pictures, Museum, Farm and Gardens. Whew!



Last week was quite the week for us.  We started out with Sawyer's cake smash picture session and of course that made me a crazy mess the morning of! While I thought I had everything planned and ready to go - the cake baked the night before and everything layed out - life, rather my crazy toddler, throws you a curve ball and decides to launch himself off the couch and onto his face.  Definitely not a picture-friendly look.



With Finn icing his face, Sawyer didn't get his nap in time so we arrived to the loft with one cranky baby and one crazy toddler. Thank heavens for Nana coming with us to save the day,  or rather my sanity! 

So much love in this picture! 




Clearly so into this,  ha!

My talented friend Jordan was able to capture so really cute pictures despite having not so cooperative subjects to work with.  I can't wait to see the rest!

On Wednesday we met up with some friends at the dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving Point. Finn absolutely loved it! I just so much fun to see him get excited about things - even if I have to run after him to see his excitement! Sawyer was super chill and completely content to hang out in the stroller.

Snack time! Trading places I can't believe how big they are getting!

"Aaahhhh don't eat me! "



Friday we went to Wheeler Farm to enjoy the warm weather. Unfortunately it wasn't as warm as you were hoping. But the boys had a lot of fun playing with Lacey and Kennedy regardless of the wind. It would be so amazing to be a kid again and not let simple things like cool weather be downer! That and has endless energy my kids seem to have!





We ended the week with visiting Red Butte Gardens as a family. It's so fantastic to have Keaton on spring break. Seeing all of the gorgeous spring flowers in bloom makes me so excited for the upcoming summer! I think this is going to be one of my favorite most favorite Summers ever. Keaton will be graduated and the boys are playing together in the cutest way possible (most of the time).  Life is pretty spectacular!

My 3 boys!




Brotherly love ♡



Comments

Popular Posts