Falling For Fall



Although the weather isn't particularly fall-like here,  we made sure to get out and do our seasonal favorites - even if we have 70-80 degree weather!



Sawyer Bug was an only child this week while my mom had a play date with Finn. Keaton and I took him to the park and it was nice to be able to give him some undivided attention. Whole I works love to have two of new to tackle laundry and cows,  I really wish my boys each had one of me.  It's such a pull on my heart to not be each of their mom 100% of the time.  So I make sure to soak up moments like this!

To balance out having alone time with Sawyer,  Finn and I had a mommy-son date with our good friends Katie, Kennedy and Lacey at Gardner Village.  This is definitely a must-see during fall. There are witches everywhere, sadly Finn was not a fan of them this year.







Luckily,  the dancing stage was up and that is where he wanted to spend his time.  (I think we need to work on his dance moves a bit!  Ha!)






Comments

Popular Posts