We're on a Boat


Fisherman Finn 

On Tuesday the boys and I traveled to Jordanelle reservoir with my parents for our first time on their boat. I was a bit worried at first since Keaton couldn't come with us (classes stated again - but last time he'll take fall classes, woot woot). Having a rambunctious 2 year old and a 5 month old can feel like a lot,  but they both did so well!


Finn loved riding up in the "co-pilot" seat and being called Captain Finn. He even got to drive the boat! My parents (ie Nana and Papa ) were so gracious to have us and I could tell they just loved sharing this experience with Finn and Sawyer!



Finn loved everything about the trip,  especially seeing the wake behind the boat. He kept saying "the ocean is catching up to us!" Where he gets this stuff is beyond me! But it is pretty dang cute!


Growing up, my grandparents had a boat and with came so many family adventures. Knowing my boys can have that with their grandparents,  makes me so happy!  It's like linking our childhoods together.  I get to repeat many of our adventures, but this time see it through my boys' eyes!

Comments

Popular Posts