Mommy-Finn Day at the Sandy Splash Pad



Life with two boys is wonderful. But it can also be a bit challenging. While Keaton is busy with school, 90% of the time it is just the boys and me. With that comes little time for one-on-one moments with Finn and myself. I definitely miss playing with my little buddy! So Dorothy (my MIL) was kind enough to take Sawyer for Saturday morning and Finn and I had our own play date. We visited the Sandy Splash Pad and Finn had such a blast! I loved watching him explore and play.

 

 
 
 

Finn has no fear! He loved running up and down the stream and jumping off of rocks!




I love having two kiddos, but I am constantly busy and don't have many moments to simply absorb what tit means to be Finn's mom. My heart swells and feels like it is going to burst when I see Finn having so much fun and loving life. He is such a special kid and I am so thankful to be his mom.

Comments

Popular Posts