Last Day and Then Some

Students braiding my hair at the Softball game - such great hairstylists!

The year is officially over and my second group of firsties are enjoying a long summer. Saying good-bye this time was a bit bittersweet. I am excited to see what the summer has in store for me, but at the same time I am nervous about all of my free time
Students decorated my board before leaving on Wednesday. So sweet!




There are definitely students that I am going to miss, but one of the hardest adjustments to make is leaving my wonderful team for the summer. I am so blessed to work with such fantastic girls! My job is like doing what I love with the people I love. It can't get more perfect than that! Here are some fabulous pictures of our last days together as a first grade class. 

Two of my Besties - Love these girls so much!

Our Sparkle-tastic Toms

Bus ride with 1st graders - there are no words!


But they are so stinkin cute!



I love this two girls! Soo sweet!

Comments

Popular Posts