A Race For a Wonderful Cause



Myself, Mom, Nicki

Well, this post is not quite timely, but these last few weeks have just flown by! Any way, the day after graduation, I attended the Susan G. Komen Race for a Cure with my family. As we got there, they announced that there were more than 18,000 people in attendance. It was unbelievable. To see the outpouring of support and enthusiasm, all rallied around one cause. Completely amazing. This definitely has been become a family tradition. Feel free to join us next year!

Looking back at thousands of people running with us!

Comments

  1. How amazing! I love the pick with all the people in the background. It reminds me of Dr. Barta's "learn how to see better" trick. I totally want to join you next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You totally should join us next year! We would love to have you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts