Graduation!!!

Myself, Rebecca, Katie

On Friday, I graduated with my two besties! This was such an unbelievable experience. After a year of homework, late nights, and distance education, Rebecca, Katie and myself graduated with our Masters in Elementary Education. Wahoo!!!
The KDubs!

The trip began with Keaton and myself touring the campus, reminiscing about our years up there. Then came the trek to the Fieldhouse to get ready. I met up with my besties and we began our procession to the Spectrum Stadium. The feeling of walking to my last graduation, sitting there with my blue and white hood on my left arm. I felt a rush of excitement and pride. I could not have done this without these two amazing girls!

Walking up to be hooded
Hooded and about to be announced!
Receiving my diploma holder (diplomas are sent by mail!)
My wonderful family! I love their support and them!


Comments

  1. It was so much fun! I'm so glad we were in this together. I couldn't have asked for better friends to suffer through grad school with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Katie! You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts