First Trip to the Water Park of the Season



Finn and I had a Mommy-Finn date this week at Cowabunga Bay. It was the first water park trip of the season and we had a blast. It has been a while since Finn and I had some one-on-one time and this date was perfect. This kid, this kid that made me a mom, is absolutely amazing. Sadly, sometimes I lose sight of that in our day-to-day interactions. I feel more like a referee rather than a mom when it comes to Finn and Sawyer.




But spending the afternoon with Finn was so good for us. I was able to really watch him being him. And he whole demeanor seemed to change. Rather than being a bit wild or obstinate, he was kind and an amazing listener.

While having dinner, Finn spontaneously looked at me and said "Mom, I sure love you." The entire day was worth that. The little boy that made me a mom loving the day just as much as I was. Perfect.











Comments

Popular Posts