Fall


It's officially Fall
There are so many things I love about Fall.

Apply cider.
The leaves changing colors.
The slight chill in the mornings when I wake up.
Phasing in sweaters and layers into my wardrobe.
My first graders getting into the swing of things and beginning to be students. (I'm pretty dang excited about that last one).

Although it is sad to know that time is passing so quickly, or so it seems anyway, there is also something exciting about a year ending. This year has brought a lot of interesting moments - some that I wish weren't over and others that I am thankful have passed. I'm cherishing Fall this year and hope to go to a few corn mazes, drink apple cider while walking the puppies through the park, visiting a haunted house or two, and baking with delicious pumpkins! Hopefully I won't stay too bogged down with graduate school! :)

Comments

  1. I love everything about this post... all so true. What was it that you said you and Keaton used to make a hot toddy last fall? I remember it sounded yummy, but I can't remember exactly what it was.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts