Easter Celebrations

3 out of 4 with smiles and eyes open ... we're calling that a success!


Our little bunnies in the garden.
Easter is always a beautiful holiday to me. Spring is here. Flowers are in full bloom. We wake up to birds chirping. Everything just feels alive. For all the beauty that Easter brings, I never realized how much fun it was going to be with my own kids. Pre-kid Katie and Keaton didn't really do much in ways of celebrating this holiday. But with kids, there is a renewed excitement about it!

Finn woke up and I could hear him in his room saying "I can't find the Easter eggs!" His light wasn't even turned on and I said "Buddy, the bunny isn't going to hide them in your bed. He wouldn't want to wake you up!" It was the cutest reaction to Easter I have seen.  We made found our little treats here, made bunny ears and headed over to Nana and Papa's for Easter brunch and an egg hunt. Oh my goodness, these two could hardly wait!

Bunny boys!



It's so nice that the Easter bunny knows we love to bake around here. Ha!


Finn's face when eating a sour gummy! LOL!



One of the best things about today was watching the boys hunt for eggs with Nana and Papa. I love watching my kids get to do the same things I did with my parents. This time I am on the outside, but get to watch all of the love and excitement that holidays bring. To say that these boys are lucky to have these two as their grandparents is an understatement!

Hyped up on candy and successful egg hunting...yep, there's no way we are posing for pictures. 


We went to the park after all of the sugar-induced crazy subsided and we found this awesome chalk drawing. Finn said he wanted to "ride" the unicorn. So this is him, riding the unicorn. Ha! While I was taking his picture he kept saying "I'm riding...yaaaaay!" This kid is the best!


Comments

Popular Posts