Holiday Fun


This week we had our first adventure into gingerbread architecture! This is Finn's first gingerbread house and it looks pretty impressive, if I do say so myself. (I would hope I would be impressed by my own work!) While I worked diligently with the frosting-covered hands and balancing a baby on my side, Mr. Finn did his best to ensure that the candy used for decorations was also acceptable enough to eat. And let's say he was very serious about his job!


Sawyer finally met someone his size!
The holidays and winter can be so much more fun when you have two Littles that are as adorable as mine. After Thanksgiving we had some significant snowfall and Keaton and I suited up the boys and plopped them out in it. I loved watching Finn shoveling with his dad - hopefully this is something he wants to do for years to come!






Sawyer didn't know what to make of the snow and the puffiness of his outfit. But he loved watching his brother playing in the snow!

Comments

Popular Posts