Halloween and the end of October



How it is the start of moved November,  I have no idea! October was a great month to be a mom! Finn is now old enough to really enjoy the holidays, so I was excited to make this one special for him. We hosted our first toddler Halloween party and while it was great in theory, it was more chaotic in reality! The most important thing is the kiddos had fun, even if I needed to sleep in the next day!

I was so busy, I totally spaced taking pictures - next year I'll assign someone to do it!  Lol! 


Ghosty footprints!


Earlier in the week we went to our first trunk or treat with our neighbors. Finn had a lot of fun chasing the kids after he stopped being scared of their costumes.





While I think it is nice to have so many people trick or treating in one spot, call me old fashioned, but nothing beats canvassing the neighborhood going door to door saying trick or treat! It is near impossible to burn off any calories treating in a parking lot (and this mama likes to sneak some candy on the go!)

Here are some highlights from our trip to the park on Halloween and then our Halloween adventures. This Mom stuff can be pretty fun!











Comments

Popular Posts