Anniversary Take 2

Yesterday marked our second anniversary and it was an extra special day as one of my dear friends also got married. July 3rd is a spectacular day for a wedding! In order to celebrate, Mr. Dub and I went to Tracy Aviary for an afternoon outing. I haven't been since I was pretty lil' and either had Keaton. It was really neat to see all of the bird exhibits, especially the newly created Owl Forest. As we walked around, I noticed that we were in a completely different demographic. There were plenty of seniors out bird watching. Maybe we are old souls!

Enjoying the warm weather at liberty park
Keaton Owl - Isn't he a Hoot! ;)
Katie toucan
This strange guy stood like that for several minutes
So, I gave my best impersonation
Baby ducks!






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts