Motivation



Where is my motivation? I don't know if I am just off this week or what, but Friday night I had a complete come apart just thinking about the amount of work and projects I need to get done, all on the top of teaching. Mr. Dub was doing the best he could to help comfort and reassure me that this work load will not continue forever. But all I kept thinking was, is it better to be overwhelmed or underwhelmed? Is there a happy medium I can find where I am comfortably whelmed? :) To top off my stress, poor Wyatt has lost his girlfriend puppy, Aspen. Our neighbors unexpectedly picked up and moved, taking Wyatt's love with them. I realize it is silly, but I think that was the moment my cards came crashing down on Friday and I felt like I have spread myself too thin. Any thoughts on how to find time where there is seemingly none to be had?

Comments

  1. I'm with you, my motivation has dropped to about zero. Maybe 0.5.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts