Yardwork

Yard work. Yard. Work. Yep, most of my weekends have been filled with with this. But this weekend was a bit different. Rather than pulling out branches, cutting down overgrown bushes, and in general looking at the destruction of our backyard (there was some of this), Mr. Dub and I built our first planter in front of the house. I now have a place that I get to plant something in, rather than pull plants out. I like this, the planting rather than tearing! This first planter is one of three that we will be building in the front yard, but the rest, sadly, have to wait until we put in a sprinkler system. Bring on the tearing and the pulling and the digging, because I am getting more excited to see just how much we can change! I don't know if having my planter helps with the positive outlook, but I think it just might!

Pictures are to come - we just need it to stop raining!

Comments

  1. I'm excited to see all the improvement from all your hard work! Do you have ''before" pictures so we can really appreciate it?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts