Where has the time gone?

Oh my stars, this poor blog has beyond neglected. With the new year 24 hours away, I feel as though I should document the last few months of 2011. This school year has been one like any other. My class had its fair share of roughies and moments that I all but turned the car around rather than park in the faculty lot. But with work and persistence, our situation has changed, evolved into something amazing. My students are a community of caring individuals that demonstrate patience with all in our class. It has made those rough two months worth it.

Things in the Dub household have been the same. Mr. Dub is going back to school for computer programming. he has been learning it on his own and has done a phenomenal job. It is fun to know that both of us share the same passion for continuing our own education. He has even been talking about me going back to school for my doctorate. I don't know about that, but it does sound intriguing. Maybe one day, but as of now I like being non-student Katie.

Comments

Popular Posts