10 Sentences to Describe 2010 Challenge

Ok, so it isn't much of a challenge, but on CNN today there was a post about recording answers to 10 questions about 2010. Rather than record and submit my answers, I thought it would be fun to answer them here. So Keaton and I took the 3-minute challenge and here are our responses!

10 Questions for 2010

1. 2010: How do you pronounce it?

We were both in agreement of this ~ two thousand and ten!

2. Make a facial expression that shows how you feel about the year.

3. The best thing I bought was _______.

Keaton ~ without hesitation, "the couch"
Katie ~ probably sod for the backyard; 
but the couch is indeed a close second!

4. For me, 2010 was ________ _______ ________ (using only three words)

Keaton ~ long, intense, contemplative
Katie ~ unusual, challenging, fun

5. I totally cringed this year when _______

Keaton~ can't think of a moment
Katie ~ when the rock was put on the front yard

6. The best thing on the Internet by far was ______

We are both in total agreement on this one - Double Rainbow Guy! (and this awesome remix)

7. I'm pretty sure I overshared on Facebook this year when I ______

Neither of us have a Facebook account 
(well, I did up until October, but never really overshared on anything!)

8. The best day of the year was __________

Keaton ~ When we got the couch. (he is totally in love with it!)
Katie ~ Halloween at Disney World with my mom!

9. The best place I visited was _____, which is ______ miles/kilometers from where I live.

Keaton ~ Seger's Hole in the San Rafael Swell, about 70 miles from here.
Katie ~ Las Vegas with three awesome girls, which is about 420 miles. 

10. Next year I am planning to _________.

Keaton ~ Building things around the house/yard.
Katie ~ Graduating with the Masters and never having homework again! 
(at least not for a while!) 

Comments

  1. Love this review! Kudos on the masters in 2011 girl. I won't be far behind you, hopefully in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so wonderful! I definitely think this is the last time I am going to school. Three degrees is enough, right?! Congrats on your master's pursuit as well. I know you are going to be brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts